Monday, November 12, 2012

Nesting Dolls


Remember these? I used to have four or five sets of nesting dolls when I was a little girl. They were always my not-so-favorite toys to play with and mostly collected dust high on the shelf in my room. They are now tucked away in storage somewhere. I thought about digging through 25 years of stuff in order to find them for Claire soon...maybe.

But yesterday I saw some at Cost Plus! I was so excited to teach Claire how they worked. An added bonus, they were made with wood! Just like mine from way back when. The only thing that these lacked were an extra couple dolls to nest inside. This set only had three. That's okay though, it's better for little hands and toy-hungry mouths!

The authentic nesting dolls are great, but these modern nesting dolls are even more fun!

How cute is this bib?!

1 comment:

  1. Papa & I bought a nesting doll during our Russia vacation in Sept 1995.

    ReplyDelete