Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fake Shopper Here!

I was over at Sometimes Sweet seeing what Danielle was up to the other day (I like how I talk like I know her, ha!) and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at one of her posts. She was talking about how instead of going to bed early, she wastes time "fake shopping" online. I was puzzled for a second, but she went on to explain what fake shopping is: "you know, filling up your cart but never checking out". I was cracking up. Um, YES I know what fake shopping is. In fact, I'm a pro! I'm not even sure I realize all of the fake online shopping I do. I fill up shopping carts online with almost no intention of purchasing. I always tell Danny what my total came up to and laugh. But I never knew other people make a sport out of this like I do. It's probably not something to be proud of, but hey! At least I'm saving money! :)

I thought I would share a few of the things that have been in my shopping carts for a bit. Actually, these things have stuck around for quite a while so they have a good chance of being bought buy me...lucky them!



perfect for reading on the sectional
haven't bought a new purse in over three years
still can't shake the chevron

the most comfy pouf I've seen
teepee for Claire
to keep our wall happy

1 comment: