Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday

I forgot it was Friday today. I was too busy reconnecting with my old friend/roommate, Jami. I haven't seen her in almost three years but it feels like just yesterday we were sleeping under the same roof. To say I missed her is the biggest understatement. Even bigger that saying that I'm tired - even though I haven't slept more than 3 hours at a time in the last 17 months.

Here she is with Claire. She spoiled us today, buying breakfast and getting Claire that rad drum in the photo. I missed you Jami!!!




man, they are pretty huh?!

On another note, go on, get link happy:

Some furniture redesign inspiration.

Art to make you laugh.

Such a clever (and delicious) looking recipe!

Decorating without breaking the bank this season.

Mom needs these shoes, and Clairey needs these. Danny, take note :)

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Jami looks as beautiful as ever! And Claire is such a doll. I'm glad you got the chance to meet up!

    ReplyDelete