Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Weekend Without Photos


I wish I had more photos to share from the weekend. To be honest, we didn't do much. We all have been waking up with terrible headaches and stuffy noses lately and have been trying to kick this cold for a few days now. We decorated the Christmas tree yesterday though. Claire was in awe with the ornaments and is now a pro at turning the tree lights on and off all by herself. It only took about 20 minutes to break the first ornament. Go Claire! :)

Something to make you smile from this time last year. This video almost makes me want another one!

Hope your weekend was special and that you shopped till you dropped on Black Friday. Anyone bring home some good finds? I am trying to buy something big online tomorrow for (hopefully) a good deal. I will let you know if I have any luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment