Monday, November 26, 2012

Tulips and Advent Calendars



I am actually keeping up with this goal I made for November. These flowers are making me smile lately. Especially the white ones there, whatever they are. I like that the tulips bring in the red for the holidays without being a poinsettia.  

On another note, how are you counting down to Christmas this year? I love the thought of getting into the Christmas spirit with holiday activities. Don't get me wrong, those advent calendars with chocolates behind the doors are delicious! However, Claire is hardly a fan of chocolates, and checking off activities such as Watch Elf, and Make Christmas Cookies scream holiday spirit to me. I will post our advent calendar in a few days, but until then, take a look at these amazing get-you-into-the-spirit advent calendars. Try one out! 

I am going to do a very similar variation of this calendar

Here are more advent calendars by Oh Happy Day that you need to see. 

You Are My Fave has a couple great advent calendars too. See here and here.

Lastly, here is a great simple one! Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment